Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tea Server


Would you like a cup of tea?
I've got the cutest little tea server who's ready to bring you a cup...

 One day during our ridiculously hot summer, Leah and I made a trip to Target to pick out some new toys.  She and I were both getting a little bored with her toys and we needed a little excitement.  While searching the aisles, I came across this little tea set.  I'm sure it wasn't what Leah would have picked out, but I'm cheap thrifty, and I'm not into toy fads, I'd like something that will last and will get lots of use.  I figured a tea set would be perfect for some pretend play and would be something she could use for a while.  I just imagined us having lots of tea parties with her stuffed animals.

 If tea's not your thing, would you like a piece of pizza?

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Looking forward to your month of post!

Jim said...

Trent likes the set, too. He was serving coffee one night when he was there.