Happy 2nd Birthday Leah!
I can't believe you're 2, where did the time go!?!- I'm not sure what you weigh or how tall you are, we go to the doctor on Monday, so I'll try to update it then.
- You wear size 24 month or 2T clothes. Some of the 24 month shirts are too short and most of the 2T things fit pretty good. You wear a size 6 shoe.
- You can sing all of your ABCs and know all of your colors and shapes. We're working on learning your letters and the sounds they make, right now you probably know 5-10 letters.
- You have just taken a liking to coloring and will often ask, "Mommy, come color with me!?"
- You're talking up a storm and putting complete sentences together, things like "Hey, that's my grape mommy" if I try to take a grape off your plate.
- We're working on potty training and you usually wear underwear when we're home and you seem to do pretty well with it. I haven't had the courage to conquer leaving the house in underwear yet.
- You love to play outside with the neighbor kids, every afternoon when we get home, you look for them outside and wave to them even if they're not there.
- You new favorite show is Curious George and your favorite movie is Dumbo.
- You like anything with cats or monkeys.
- You can count to ten and can count to 20 with some help.
- You still like me to sing "You Are My Sunshine" before you go to sleep for your nap or bedtime.
- You love to eat chicken nuggets, french fries, grapes, anything with ketchup, fish pretzels, and cupcakes and cookies.
- You know when baseball and football are on tv and your favorite Cardinal is Yadi and you know he is #4.
- You can recognize and spell your name.
I feel like you're continually growing and changing and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you!
Happy 2nd Birthday Leah!
No comments:
Post a Comment