Sunday, October 7, 2012

NYC {Instagram Edition}

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen all of these pictures, so sorry, but I decided to post them anyway to include a different perspective of our trip.


 Our first view of Times Square.  I was always amazed at how many people where always there, no matter what time of day, there were people everywhere.

 The street performers were also everywhere.  We took this picture of Minnie for Leah, we were too cheap and embarrassed to actually pose for a picture with her.
 View of Times Square from our hotel room.
 We relied pretty heavily on the subway system to get around.  This was one of the tile signs at a subway station.  Tim loves public transportation, so he was great about figuring out how to get around.  Using the subway just confused me and I ended up more turned around than ever.  (I think it has something to do with going underground, at least I'm going to say it does. :)
 Lady Liberty
 This was our Brooklyn pizza, yum!
 Wicked~ Awesome!
 We stopped for a hot dog for lunch at Gray's Papaya one afternoon.  I may have laughed at Tim when he told me he wanted to eat at a placed named Gray's Papaya, but they are known for their good, cheap hot dogs.
 One of the things on my NYC to-do list was have some Mr. Softee ice cream from an ice cream truck.  It didn't disappoint.
 We made several trips to M&M world and even brought home a few souvenirs from there.
 Grand Central Terminal
 A few of our favorites from the Museum of Modern Art
Kids in a toy store- FAO Schwartz was such a new store to look around it, giant candy, the Big Piano.

No comments: