31 Years, 31 Days
As of today, October 2nd, I've been on this lovely earth 31 years. In honor of my 31st birthday, I thought about posting 31 things for you to know about me or 31 of my favorite things, but I'm not that creative and I couldn't think of 31 of my favorite things, so I thought I'd do something different. So... I'm challenging myself to write on this blog for 31 days, October has 31 days and my blog has been needing some TLC, so it seemed fitting. I've got a lot of posts to catch up on and we've got a lot of things going on in October, so it shouldn't be too hard. I'm hoping this helps me become more comfortable writing on the blog and helps me make it into more of a routine. I've realized this blog is not only to keep my family updated on happenings in our life, but as a way for me to record events in our lives, the little and the not so little. So stay tuned for the next 29 days, (I figured I've got today and yesterday covered) you'll learn a little more about myself, my family and my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment