After Leah did so well at the Cardinals game on Wednesday night, we decided to make it a professional sports week and take her to the Rams game on Thursday night as well. Tim was offered last minute tickets through work and since we've always wanted to attend a professional football game, we decided to take the tickets. (Seeing Sam Bradford in action might have had something to do with it, I always enjoy cheering for Big 12 players.) I actually tried to find a babysitter for Leah, but she ended up being busy, so we just brought her along. I will say that an NFL game is not nearly as family friendly as a MLB game, some of the fans were serious. Although I can see why, when they only play one game a week versus five baseball games per week, things should be a little more serious. Jim and Robyn came with us to the Rams game as well, it's always nice to have an extra iphone set of hands to help with Leah.
A couple of family phone pictures
Leah did enjoy the game and clapped when everyone else did and even got in a good "touchdown". The rest of the time she spent playing with the rally towels or Robyn's phone. We ended up leaving at halftime, but that was enough for us.
It was quite a hike to get to our seats, but I enjoyed them because you could see everything going on.
I'm not sure how I feel about NFL football, I enjoy watching it on t.v. on Sundays and I enjoy participate in fantasy football, but there's still something missing compared to college football, maybe it's the dome, maybe it's the fact that I'm not tied to the Rams. Since I'm not a super-fan, I'll stick with my Sunday t.v. watching (Thank you DirectTV Sunday ticket) and leave the games to the super-fans.
1 comment:
Grandma Debbie hasn't been to a professional football game yet! Love the blog posts Jody!
Post a Comment