Saturday, October 20, 2012

Balloons and a Cupcake

When we asked Leah what she wanted for her birthday, she always responded with "Balloons and a cupcake".  Easy enough!  She got a little more (or a lot more) than just balloons and a cupcake at her birthday party on Saturday.



I loosely based her party off the book "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake".  Leah loves cats and loves cupcakes, so it seemed perfect.  I say loosely because really the only thing I did was have people sign the book, made cupcakes, and gave her a cat for her birthday. But when you're two, all you really want for your birthday is a cupcake and a balloon anyway.


I ordered a bunch of pictures from the last year and created a 2 with them.  This is the "after" the party photo.


Leah enjoyed everything about opening her presents, even the cards. 





No comments: