Friday, October 12, 2012

A Cardinal Family

I'm not sure why we decided to wait until the last game of the regular season to take Leah to a Cardinals game, but we did.  It might have had something to do with the fact that Tim doesn't leave games early and we were both a little worried that Leah couldn't make it through an entire game.   The game ended up being perfect, perfect weather, and a perfect win, which was something Tim and I didn't see much of this season.
 What do you mean Yadi's not playing?!?
The only bad thing about attending a game when the Cardinals have already clinched a playoff spot is that most of the regular players didn't play.  I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing, but you get the idea. 
She did watch SOME of the game and liked clapping and cheering when everyone else did.

 Leah, Mawmaw and I took a trip to the team store during the game. 





Thanks to Mawmaw, Papa Jim, a trip to the team store, and some snacks, Leah made it through the entire game.  Here's to hoping there are lots more trips to Busch Stadium in our future.  

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Let's Go Cardinals!

Afton said...

Jody, you look great!!