Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Projects

With summer quickly coming to an end, I've been spending the last few days trying to finish up my summer to do list. One of the things on my to do list was scrapbooking. I've had the same scrapbook since we got married 3 years ago and I just keep filing pictures away thinking "Someday I'll get to these". My someday finally came and I started our scrapbook. My original plan was to have my scrapbook up to date by the time we left for vacation so I could do our vacation pages when we got home, I didn't make my deadline, but I was able to finish up a few pages this week. I still need to do pages for our ski trip and then I'll be ready to start pages for our Germany trip.

This is my scrapbooking area. I usually try to scrapbook when Tim is gone, this is why.
This is one of my recently completed pages on our trip to Washington, D.C. It's only 2 years late. Here is another one of my recently completed pages from our trip to California.
(Sorry for the glare, I forgot to take the pictures out of the plastic covering.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am immpressed! Your scrapbook looks much better than my "scrapbox" as John refers to my box of photos I swear I'll get to someday. Maybe you'd like to come and do mine when you finish yours? :) Have a good last few days off!

Stacia

Mary Kay said...

Jody,
You Rock in so many ways. Love your scrapbook photos. Are you ready for school?
Your Favorite Aunt