The farm where we went definitely knows how to draw a crowd and give people a good experience, their slogan is "Creating family memories" and we definitely made some memories!
My parents were in town and it was so nice to have someone to go with us because the last two times I've gone by myself and it's a little hard to pick fruit, take pictures, and handle Leah.
Leah had a great time and even found a favorite apple. She gnawed on her apple all while we shopped at the market, ate our custard, and drove home, she loved her apple. I captured these last few pictures of Leah and her apple before we left, so cute!
We had such a good time picking apples and I can't wait to go back to pick pumpkins! We picked quite a few apples, needless to say I'll be eating an apple a day for quite a while!
1 comment:
Love Eckert's - glad you found it! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment