Friday, September 16, 2011

Picture Dump

I feel like such a bad blogger, here I got a new camera and I still haven't been updating the blog. Here are a few pictures I took yesterday.






 Please excuse the messy hair

I'm scheduled to take a camera class this weekend to learn all about my new camera, hopefully it will result in even more pictures. Oh yeah and how about some comments?  Do you have a favorite picture? 
More comments = more pictures...

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm a little concern about the one that looks like she is in jail. Where is that? Love all the pictures. Keep posting.

Sally said...

I love the ones where you can see her chompers!

Mary Kay said...

I like the one where Leah is looking through the deck railing. Even though I don't comment on each post, I still anxiously wait for posts.
Mary Kay

Debbie said...

Love your posts and I like Mary Kay look everyday...in fact several times a day!