Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Have You Noticed?

Did you happen to notice anything special about the last post?  Go ahead check it out here.

If you happened to say more pictures? Correct. Better pictures? Also correct.  Over the weekend while my parents were here I bit the bullet and bought a new camera.  A camera has been on my to buy list for quite a while and it really moved up on the list after this happened.  I've always wanted to be able to take better pictures and hopefully this is the first step on the way there.  This might will help me accomplish #16 on my to-do list. I upgraded to a Canon rebel and I have to say I already love it, (hopefully you're enjoying it too!)  I purchased it from a local camera store that also offers photography classes and even offers a free class with the purchase of a camera, sign me up!
Here are some of the pictures I took this weekend, enjoy!
 Leah and Grandma Debbie



 Leah with Papa Greg and Pursley
 At the train station
 Waving bye-bye to Grandma Debbie and Papa Greg's train
Swinging

Most of these pictures are unedited, so hopefully with a little editing they'll look even better!  I've got a lot of learning to do!

No comments: