Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just Pictures, and Surprisingly Decent Ones!

 Tim surprised Leah with a new swing when we got home from Salina





Last week Leah pulled my camera off the counter and it fell on the floor, hard.  I didn't think anything of it, I've been pretty rough on my camera, but this hit took a toll. The digital display on the back is broken and no longer works.  The view finder works, but I just can't see the pictures after I've taken them.  This really puts a damper on my picture taking.  Guess I'll be digging up our old camera and saving my pennies for the "Jody really needs a new camera fund"!

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

On the Jody Needs a New Camera Fund - I suggest you tell everyone that you are not going to post any new photos of Leah until you get a new camera. I am guessing the Kansas relatives (especially Grandma Debbie) will come through with a big donation to the fund.
Aunt Mary Kay

Jody said...

Great idea, Mary Kay! I always knew you were a smart one! I guess that's why they call you Dr. Siefers!

Debbie said...

Grandma Debbie already had that same thought!!!! Might even work for Aunt Mary Kay and Grandma Robyn! I am sure Papa Greg will give!!!