Thursday, May 19, 2011

Letters to Leah Month 7

Happy 7th Month Birthday Leah!
Here are some of your happenings this month:
- You weigh 15 lbs 3.5 oz, (according to my calculations that's the 15 percentile)
- You're wearing size 6 months and still some 3-6 months but they are getting small.
- You are still taking 3 good naps a day
- You generally sleep from 7:30pm to 7:00am, last month you started waking up once or twice a night, but we are back to the 7:30pm to 7:00am schedule.
- We aren't swaddling you any more
- You're eating 2 solid meals a day and so far have tried sweet potatoes, avocado, and bananas. I think bananas might be your favorite so far.
- You are doing a great job of sitting up and I'm really liking this age because I can sit you on the floor to play and you're usually in the same place when I get back.
- You haven't started crawling yet, but are rolling all over the place.  I'd say you'll be crawling within the next month.  Let the babyproofing begin!
- You spend lots of time playing on the floor, playing in your exercauser, and we've started putting you in the jumper.  
- You are still very vocal and have the cutest laugh. You've started kicking your feet and screaming when you get excited.
- Everyone we meet comments on how awake and alert you are and they comment on your eyebrows. 
- Still no teeth.
Here are some pictures from your 7th month:




2 comments:

Kristin said...

She is so precious. Enjoy these last few days before she becomes mobile! It's a bittersweet day when they start crawling! ;)

Mary Kay said...

Thanks so much for sharing Leah's milestones with all of us. I know this will not come as a surprise to you, but she is the cutest baby east of the Mississippi.
Mary Kay