Saturday, May 19, 2012

Keeping Ourselves Busy

Sorry for the long absence!  We've been busy around here, not really doing much, but keeping busy.  With school now out for the summer, I've been stressing a little with ideas to fill our summer days, I'm not one to stay at home all day and I need a little human interaction.  So far I've found a weekly story time at Barnes and Noble for us to go to and a couple of new parks to try out.   I've also been searching Pinterest for a few new crafts and activities for Leah.  Last week while the weather was nice, we decided to try out water painting.  All it takes is a cup of water and some paint brushes, I figured this would be a good experiment to see how Leah would do with a paint brush.  I can't believe I haven't really painted with Leah yet, so I'm adding that to our summer "to-do" list.


 I'm also hoping Leah's hair grows some this summer, I'm anxiously waiting to put it in pigtails.  Right now I just feel like it's always a mess regardless of how often I comb it and she is getting better about bows, but they still don't stay in too long. 
 This is Leah's "cheese" face, I knew this face was coming. :)

1 comment:

Afton said...

Such a cutie pie! We love water painting!