Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Videos

I've been meaning to post these videos for quite sometime!  Now that I'm on a blogging roll, I figured I'd go ahead and post them.  This is also the first time I've uploaded a video to youtube, so hopefully it works!
Also, please ignore my voice in the videos, I hate the way I sound!

We're working on her colors, counting and responding to the question, "What's your name?"  
She's getting better and worse at putting her own clothes on.  Better, because she is starting to understand how to do it a little bit better and worse, because now she doesn't like me to help her- at all!
I feel like I could video Leah all the time, it seems like she's always doing something that makes me laugh, but I loved this one, the sunglasses, the phone, and "ho?"

And one from the splash park, she's not the one screaming, just running around.  

Enjoy! 

No comments: