One of our recent home improvement projects was to paint our basement.
Here is what our basement looked liked in October 2010, before we had really moved in. We had yet to hang anything on the walls and were still missing some stuff.
The grey paint takes away the yellowish tone from the room and makes it look so much cleaner. We also got rid of the shades over the sliding door and added a new curtain.
The grey paint goes perfect with the Cardinal memorabilia.
Our other basement project was Leah's playroom. This room used to house my sewing machine and craft supplies. The space would have been perfect as a craft space, but I never really took the time to organize it and it works better as a playroom anyway.
Leah's chalkboard wall, I love the look of chalkboards and I love this one in her playroom. I debated about making it a magnetic/ chalkboard wall, but I'm glad I went with just chalkboard.
Leah's growth ruler made by Papa Jim and Tim
Her magnetic board and letters.
I'm still looking for something to put on the walls, I've debated over what type of "theme" I want to have in there, maybe I'll finally do something over the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment