At first, Leah wasn't too sure about all the water.
Grandma Debbie playing with the girls.
Then Leah realized just how much fun the water was.
On-the-other-hand, Emily was content to just sit in the water...
Or just stick her toes in. She's cautious.
Sisters
Grandma Debbie and her girls
That morning before we decided to hit the splash park, we had a picnic and played at the park. I didn't realize it was going to be so hot, or I would have dressed Leah in something a little cooler.
Dare-devil Leah tried out the slides, while cautious Emily stayed in the shade. (it could have been the slides were a little too hot for Emily's legs.)
Natalie showed off some of her gymnastics for me.
I remember when I used to be able to do one of these...
1 comment:
Love the water park pictures. They have something like this in Jacksonville, you will have to come up on a Thurs. or Friday and we will go.
Post a Comment