Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, Leah and I headed to Kansas to spend the week.  There's no better gift than being with your own mom on Mother's day, (I don't think I realized this until I became a mom).  John, Stacia, and the girls joined us for dinner on Sunday night.  It was the perfect Kansas evening.  
 Papa Greg gave Natalie a ride on his new mower. 
 Emily and Leah rocked. 

 And sat in the swing. 
 Here's to hoping these two become good cousin friends, despite the distance. 
Natalie, Emily and Leah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody,
It WAS the perfect evening! We had a wonderful time and love getting to see you! It just goes too quickly...
Come back again soon! And we need to get a trip to see you on our calendars too.
Take care,
Stacia

Anonymous said...

Jody,
Thanks for posting these photos. Leah has a big personality and is adorable. I know I use the word adorable a lot with her, but it is appropriate.
Mary Kay