The first one was put on by the local realty company and was held at a local park. There were way more people at this hunt than I expected.
Trent and Leah preparing for the hunt.
Tim helped Leah with this egg hunt. With all the people it was kind of hard to get eggs and I tried to run ahead, find an egg, and guard it so Leah could get it, some people were competitive.
Trent and Leah with their eggs, I think Leah got 3 eggs and Trent got 4.
Bringing up the rear on the way back to the car.
I decided we needed a family picture in front of our pretty tree.
After the official egg hunt, Trent and Leah had another (or several) egg hunts in our front yard. It's always more fun when you're the only one or two hunting the eggs.
Leah's second egg hunt was at my parents' house for Easter.
9 great-grandkids makes for a fun Easter egg hunt. (Avery is missing from this picture)
Taking a picture of 8 kids isn't easy.
Add in two grandmas, another grandkid and a dog and it gets even trickier.
Grandma Debbie and Emily hunting eggs.
Leah got a pair of sunglasses in her Easter basket and decided she wanted to wear them for her egg hunt. I'm always surprised how well she keeps them on.
My brother and his two girls, Natalie and Emily.
Another family picture.
I love this picture of Emily, such a sweet girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment