I love the chili pepper apron!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Pie Making 101
My friend Tina, offered to help me out with #7 on my to do list, which is to make a pie from scratch. So my other friend, Dara, and I headed over to Tina's for a pie baking lesson and a night of fun.
Tina giving us a lesson on making lattice crust.
Tina and her example pie ready for the oven.
My pie ready for the oven, I'm not sure it looked exactly like Tina's example, but I tried.
Dara and her pie
I love the chili pepper apron!
My finished apple pie, yum-o!

Dara and I are the first official graduates of Tina's pie school. We're thinking our next class will be cake or cookie decorating 101. Thanks for the great lesson Tina, we had a wonderful time!
I love the chili pepper apron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Evening, Jody!
Wonderful work ladies and I am sure delicious too. It's great to cross one of 50 things to do off your list and have so much fun too! Cheers,
Nancy
Way to go Jody! The pies looked delicious. If you get ambitious and want to make another pie I have a really easy pie crust recipe. The only kind of pie I have ever made is pecan pie and derby pie. While attempting to make Strawberry pie I have come out with Strawberry soup several times.
Kelly
Post a Comment