Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Weekend

To celebrate the 4th of July, Tim and I headed to Illinois for the annual McClelland family fireworks show and of course a Cardinal game.
St. Louis is getting geared up to host the MLB All-Star game, so we stopped at the mini arches for some pictures. (Stay tuned for more All-Star game pictures. We'll be in St. Louis for all of the festivities, including the game and home run derby)
They had an American League arch, and a National League arch. This is the National League one.
I love this picture of the Old Courthouse with the Arch in the background.
This is another one of my favorite scenes, Busch Stadium with the Arch in the background. What a beautiful place to watch a baseball game!
Each year Tim buys fireworks and puts on a show for the family. These were the fireworks in the show this year. After doing this for 4 years, I think we finally have it figured out of what to buy for the best show.
Tim also bought Trent some poppers (I'm not sure of the actual name, but the kind you throw on the ground and they pop). After Trent figured out to throw them on the floor and not eat them, he loved them.

No comments: