Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Harvest

I recently spent a few days at my mom and dad's farm. This time of year the farm is always a busy place to be. They were right in the middle of wheat harvest, which makes always makes life exciting. Wheat harvest has always been one of my favorite times of the year.
My mom and dad got a new camera and I experimented with some pictures.
I love this picture with the combine in the field and the barn in the background.

My brother and his beautiful, growing family.
They're expecting their 2nd child in January!
Natalie and Papa
Natalie loved playing in the dirt, but what 2 1/2 year old doesn't?
One of the main things I did while at home was to help my mom prepare meals for the harvest field. The harvest crew includes my Uncle Tom, my dad, mom, brother, Aunt Tonya, and Danny.

This cute little guy needs a name, got any ideas?

No comments: