Here are a few of your happenings at 30 months:
- You weigh 30 pounds and are 3 ft tall
- You wear size 3T clothes and size 6 shoe (although you have some size 7s that you wear, but they don't quite fit)
- You can recognize all of your letters, you get the E and the F mixed up sometimes though. You know most of the sounds the letters make, thanks in part to the "Letter Factory".
- Your favorite song to sing is "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and thanks to our Stan the Man harmonica, you also like to try to play it on the harmonica.
- I'm not sure of your favorite book at the moment, you have several. You also really like the "search & find" books, we've checked out several from the library.
- You know your full name, your birthday, and how old you are, you can even show it with your fingers.
- Your favorite shows are Olivia, Curious George, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- You love to draw, paint and color. You particularly love the paint with water pages, (I personally love them too!).
- You love to be outside blowing bubbles or playing with chalk, particularly if the neighbor kids are outside. Your new favorite thing to do is lay down and have me trace around your body, we have several body outlines on our driveway.
- You often ask for me to write and draw pictures of different names and people. You know how to spell your name and you know what letter Trent, Brynn, and Natalie start with (we're working on Emily).
- You know your mom is Jody and your dad is Tim.
We love this age, all the funny things you say and do, and we can't wait to see you grow and learn more!
The tree in our front yard is blooming once again, so I took advantage of the flowers and took some pictures. I wish I would have put Leah is a different outfit or at least different shoes, oh well these were kind of spur of the moment pictures.
Updated
Leah's Favorites (according to Leah)
Food: Oatmeal
Movie: Cinderella
TV Show: Olivia
Book: Winnie the Pooh's Easter
Color: Purple
Stuffed Animal: George
2 comments:
The cutest 2.5 year old I know! Great pictures!
You take the most beautiful pictures! I loved catching up with Leah tonight! :)
Post a Comment