On Wednesday we headed to the zoo.
We finally even broke out the short sleeves, shorts, and sunglasses for the trip.
Leah's favorite thing about the zoo is the carousel, except for this time she hopped right on the giraffe and then decided she didn't want to ride it anymore and wanted off.
I wasn't going to let my $6 carousel ticket go to waste, so I finally convinced her to ride with me on the bench.
We followed up the zoo with a picnic lunch in Forest Park. We had a great fun, free morning!
Hopefully we'll make it to the zoo many more time this summer, anyone wanna join us?
Thursday was another nice morning, so we headed to the park in the morning and then had a picnic lunch on the deck. I sure am glad we took advantage of these nice days because then it proceeded to rain for the next 3 straight days, yuck!
All this playing outside led me to think Leah had really bad seasonal allergies, only to realize later her red eyes and rash were due to a different type of soy milk I had been giving her. Ugh! Guess I'll add this to the do not buy list!
No comments:
Post a Comment