Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hands

Day 12: Hands

 This little thing's got hands, and man are they busy!  I often wonder how these little hands can make such a mess and require me to pick up so many things! 

 Just a little something for me to remember these small, busy hands.  I know they won't stay little for long, so I'm trying to document them and their littleness.  
 Playdough is a new favorite around our house.  I made this playdough a couple of months ago and Leah would have nothing to do with it.  Now, she can't get enough and will play for minutes and minutes (normally I'd say hours and hours, but not in toddler terms). 




I'm thankful for these little hands and for playdough for giving me a few minutes to do things in the kitchen.  

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Little hands grow up ever so fast! This is a very good thing to remember! Grandma Debbie