Friday, November 16, 2012

Leaves

Day 4 of the November Photo of the Day is Leaves.  While I'm not exactly sticking to the day-by-day thing, I'm still trying to take pictures of something relating to the topic.  I'm finding this is giving me some good practice at taking pictures and giving me something else to focus on other than just taking pictures of Leah.  This is also helping me become a better photographer (if I can call myself that).  I've always told my students, "The only way to be a better reader is to read" and I'm finding "the only way to be a better photographer is to photograph".
So while these pictures weren't taken on November 4th, they follow the topic of leaves.
Did you notice the perfect leaf circle in the upper right corner of this picture?  
I was amazed at that little circle. 
  Last Saturday turned out to be the perfect warm fall day to play in the leaves.  
While I'm hoping we have a few more warm fall days to play outside, I'm also hoping for a cold winter.  After the warm winter we had last year and the HOT summer, I'm ready for some cold weather. (Just remind me of this in January)



I'm so thankful for warm fall days for playing in the leaves with Leah. 

No comments: