Saturday, November 10, 2012

Books

I've been doing terrible with the November Photo a Day Challenge, I'm not sure what I've been doing, but it hasn't been taking pictures.  Day 6's picture was supposed to be of books, so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of Leah reading her books.  She loves to read and I do too, reading to her is one of my favorite times of the day.  I love the way she'll sit on my lap for a book and just look and listen.

 She has several favorite books, this one happens to be "Dumbo" or Dimbo as she calls it.  It's a library book that we've checked out for the second time. 


 Curious George is also always a favorite. 



 Leah has lots of books, but she and I both still enjoy our weekly trips to the library to pick out new books. 
I found a list of 100 books we're trying to make our way through.

There you have it, day #6: Books

1 comment:

Lauren Grier said...

I love your pics! Leah is adorable. Also, super jealous of her bookshelf! Big fan of Where the Wild Things Are.