I follow several photography blogs/ websites (like this one, or this one, or this one) and one of them recently did a post on using different sources of light for your pictures. I remembered this in the midst of my cooking dinner and decided to give it a try. I basically used the same technique from these pictures last year (turn off all the lights, lengthen the shutter speed, and turn up the ISO, in my non-photographer language).
Thankfully these pictures turned out and I didn't burn dinner win-win!
Leah doesn't get to play on the iPad too often, so when she does it's a real treat. I'm thankful it will give me a few minutes to cook dinner uninterrupted.
I'm thinking I'm liking this monthly photography challenge, regardless of the fact that I'm not completing it on a daily basis, it's still fun.
1 comment:
Hi Jody!! I need to join you on your photography challenges because I know I do not use my camera to its full ability! I wanted to tell you that I ended up buying the storage too! I think that was the best option!
Post a Comment