Leah continues to be quite the little helper, this time we worked on planting flowers. We'd already made a couple of trips to Home Depot to gather our supplies to plant our flowers.
Let me remind you of what Leah did last year when we planted flowers, any chance she would do that again this year?? Fat Chance!
On a side note: I may have remembered this picture and planned for her to wear the same shirt (a hand-me-down of Emily's) to plant flowers. It also happened to be something that was practical.
She loved helping me pick out which ones to plant next and was surprisingly helpful when I asked her to hand me the pink (etc) flower.
The flowers in the wagon in the background are for the back deck and most of the ones on the porch stayed on the front porch. I planted 8 pots and still have two more hanging baskets to plant, it's a good thing I had help!
Leah also found some time to play in the chalk, she's a multi-tasker!
This is also the sign of a good day's work or play.
Then came Leah's favorite part of planing flowers, watering them!
Now we're just waiting for our flowers to bloom and watering them lots in the meantime!
1 comment:
Grandma Debbie is so proud of you two! Keep up the good work...Grandma can't wait to come see your work!
Post a Comment