Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog Update from Phone Pictures

I find myself taking so many pictures with my iPhone these days, so I thought I'd share some.  Some of these you may have seen on Facebook or Instagram, but I figured I'd share them anyway.  The picture quality isn't the best and sometimes my subject is too fast for the shutter speed, but they still turn out pretty darn cute!


 Cutest little owl!
 Enjoying the "winter" weather. 
 Leah loves to "read" several of these pictures show her "reading". 

 Trying on mom's shoes. 
 Cutest Little Wildcat showing some Wildcat Love!

 My cupcakes from cake class, week three. 
 She climbed in and told me "bye-bye"
 Standing in a cool-whip container, she's tried this multiple times. 
The cooling racks are also a favorite thing to drag out. 
 More reading
 A new found favorite at the park, the fire truck. 



 These might be a little above her reading level. 

 My cake decorating class knowledge (and lots of left-over frosting) has transferred over to cookies.
Stacking rings
Maybe next week (or soon) I'll be back with an actual post with real pictures.  For now, enjoy!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone, too, and none of them look like these. I can't even say it's your subject matter because I have plenty of Leah and their bad too. Thanks for the update.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Your daughter is adorable!! I love so many of these pictures... especially in her little owl hat and the one where she's reading Brown Bear! So sweet! WHERE did you get the Hello Kitty K-State shirt?! I love it! Pretty sure my Gretchie needs one! :)