Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Pictures

Since the weather has been nice and Leah has been breaking out her spring clothes, I decided it was time for a little photo shoot.  I've also been wanting to take some 18th month pictures and use them to update the frames in my house.  Here are a few of the ones I took.  I'm also working my way through an Photoshop Elements on-line class on photo editing, so see if you can notice the ones I've edited.  (I just finished the first of five lessons, so I've got a way to go, but I'm already loving what I'm learning!)











On another note: Welcome Spring!  I'm so glad you're here!

3 comments:

Krissondra said...

She is soooo cute!!! I love her smile:). You also do such a great job of taking pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, of course, you have a beautiful and precious subject for your photography course. Thanks for posting. Don't be shy about sharing your homework with us.
Mary Kay

Debbie said...

Grandma Debbie loves the pictures! Great job Jody! Of course the subject matter is the best!