Friday, March 30, 2012

Practicing

Leah is going on her first Easter Egg hunt tomorrow and in anticipation for the event, we have been practicing hiding and finding eggs in the backyard.  I feel like I've been lacking in activities in the "Keep Leah Busy" category, so this seemed like a good idea.  Looks like I'll be checking out my Pinterest board for some more activities, or else Egg hunting may become a year-round event.
 This was one of those days where Leah thought she didn't need a nap.  I figured after playing outside and hunting eggs she'd feel a little differently, and she did. 
 Leah, tell me how you really feel about naps. 

 The basket is a little big for her, but it was all I could find at the moment and she doesn't seem to mind it.  Occasionally she'll put it on her arm like it's a purse and say "bye-bye". 





I think she's got the hang of it, I know Tim's hoping she does, he's counting on lots of candy!

No comments: