Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Sign of Things to Come or Just a Phase {part 2}

Last July I wrote a very similar post and I'm hoping I can say it's just a phase again....
For the last two days, Leah has decided she doesn't want to take a nap. Yesterday we went to the park and had a picnic with some friends, so I thought for sure she'd take a good nap, wrong! She fell asleep on the way home and slept about 15 minutes and then decided that was the only nap she needed. Then today we ran some errands this morning and even played outside in hopes that she would take a good nap, didn't happen. I know she usually doesn't nap very long at the babysitters, but I just figured that was because it was a different place. Here's to hoping this is just another phase and she goes back to napping, this mom needs her nap time to get things done!





These pictures are from the park. It's a really neat park with a playground, pond, and little animal farm with horses, goats, chickens, and pigs, they loved it!







No comments: