Every once in a while, I try to be on the ball and get things done ahead of time. A couple of weeks ago I thought I'd do a little Valentine's Day shoot and try to get Leah's valentine's done early, did I end up finishing her valentine's early? Nope. Are her valentine's done yet? Nope. Here are a few outtakes from our photo shoot. After looking at them some more, I probably could have made them work, but I went with our outside owl pictures instead.
Taking pictures of a 15-month-old is tricky when you're by yourself. I felt the need to give her something to hang onto, but that didn't quite work either.
She wasn't having the picture taking, so we just ended up playing in the cozy coupe instead, whatever works!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! She was easier to photo a year ago!!!
She is so cute!! I have a ton of Valentine pictures that I had every intention of making Valentines out of...still not done!
Post a Comment