I hate how streaky I am with blogging, it seems like I do really well for a little while and then I completely fail. Sorry for the lack of blogging, hopefully I'll get better!
Here's what's been happening lately:
My latest pinterest project, a stuffed owl. I cut this out a few weeks ago and it still looks like this, hopefully one of these days I'll sew it together.
Home Improvement: We've been doing a little home improvement and decided to paint the kitchen and basement. These were our color choices for the kitchen and basement, this isn't even all the choices and doesn't include the floor samples, needless to say, we're terrible at making decisions, but both paint projects are complete!
Grandma Debbie came for the weekend. My mom came for the weekend and it was a whirlwind weekend. Between us finishing the painting projects, finding new window treatments, and our Superbowl party, the weekend went so fast.
Leah got a new slide while Grandma Debbie was in town and she loves it!
We hosted a small Superbowl party, with more food than guests, but had a good time.
It seems Leah has become more attached to Pursley. Somehow he makes it out of the crib more often and she doesn't give him up quite as easily as she used to.
Every Sunday afternoon you can find me at our local Joann's for my cake decorating class. I can cross #6 off my 'to do' list. I was a little miffed by the instructor when she told us I'd be able to make the cake on the cover of the book, so we'll see how good my skills are when I'm done. This was my cake from week 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment