We celebrated Leah's first birthday on October 22nd and had a great time.
First some decorations: This was her garland of monthly pictures. I found most of my ideas from Pinterest and made friends with my Cricut and the scrapbook paper at Joann's.
I thought the garland turned out cute and it was neat to look back at all her pictures and see how she changed.
This chair was her present from Tim and me.
More decorations and more cricuting. :)
One of my mom's patients made the cake and I think it turned out so cute. The ladybug was Leah's cake.
After her nap we gave her the chair and she loved and still loves it. I think she likes that it's her size and she can climb up into it and sit.
Opening presents, she got lots of fun stuff!
We originally had her party planned for 5, but ended up moving it up to 3 due to a Cardinal play-off game. The 3 time would have worked fine, but it ended up throwing off her afternoon nap. By the time we got to the cake Leah was pretty tired and wasn't too into the whole cake thing, bummer!
I'm not sure what happened here
After a failed nap attempt, we decided to try out the new toys outside. Thanks Mawmaw and Papa Jim for the cozy coupe, Leah loves it!
What a fun day! Thanks to everyone who helped make Leah's 1st Birthday so special!
2 comments:
What cute pie! Loved the birthday decorations and the monthly garland. Great job!
It was a great party, Leah!
Post a Comment