Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Having Her Cake...

And eating it too!
(These posts are way overdue and out of order, but hopefully you'll enjoy them just the same!)

When I started planning for Leah's first birthday pictures I knew wanted to do a "cake smash" series of pictures.  My original plan was to go to a studio and have someone else do the pictures, but since I didn't want to pay for someone else to take the pictures (read: I'm cheap) and I have a new camera, I decided to take the pictures myself.  I don't think they turned out quite as cute as they would have if we'd have been in a studio, but I'll take them.

 I got the cake when we took her one year pictures and we ran out of time to take the "cake smash" pictures, so we took these pictures the Sunday after her party.  Since she wasn't too into eating her cake during her party, I thought this would make up for it.  She still wasn't too into it, surprised me. 










 And the leftovers went to Daisy.

No comments: