Friday, July 8, 2011

A Weekend of Firsts on the Fourth (Part 1)

Our Fourth of July was filled with many firsts for Leah:
On Friday Leah experienced her first trip to the St. Louis Zoo with Trent, and Tim's parents, Jim and Robyn.  I think we picked the hottest day of the year to go to the zoo, but Leah did great.  The zoo wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, I can't decide if that is because everyone else was smart and stayed in the air-conditioning or if the zoo is that big and we didn't run into that many people.  My favorite part of the day was the fact that the zoo is free and it didn't cost us a thing.  We're hoping to return in the fall when it's not so hot!
 Much to everyone's surprise, Trent decided to borrow Leah's stroller and ride through the zoo. 
I love this picture of them looking at each other, I think they're saying "Are these people nuts, do they realize how hot is it out?"





Now we can officially cross it off the St. Louis To-Do List

No comments: