Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New City, New To Do List

Long before we moved to St. Louis, Tim would always tell me of fun things to do in St. Louis or give me reasons why St. Louis was better than Kansas City.  Then when the possiblitity of moving to St. Louis actually came about I continued hearing more about it, "When we move to St. Louis, we can do ________."  Now that we're finally here and settled, it's time to start doing some of those things.  We've (mostly Tim) created our St. Louis "To Do" list, our list has a little bit more of a kid-friendly look to it, but also includes some things for just us.
Here are our St. Louis To Dos:
-Grant's Farm
-Forest
Park
-Botanical Gardens
-Science Center
-Magic House
-The Hill
-Arch Grounds and Museum
-Kaskaskia
-The Muny
-St. Charles
-Ted Drews
-Zoo
-Budweiser tour
-Busch Stadium tour
-Westport
-Fox Theather
- St. Charles Downtown
- Tilles Park Christmas lights
- Wild Lights Christmas lights at the St. Louis Zoo
- Six Flags
- Rams Game
- Cardinals Game
- Blues Game


Some of these things are no-brainers (Cardinals Games) and some of these things we've already done (Tilles Park Christmas Lights, Wildlights at the Zoo), but I still included them because I'd like to go back when Leah gets a little older and she can enjoy them as well.

P.S. Let us know if you'd like to help us accomplish any of our St. Louis To Dos, we've got guest rooms!

And because somebody (Mary Kay) once said, "Please don't send me any more emails without a picture of Leah", I'm assuming you don't want any posts without pictures of Leah, so here you go.



Showing off her newest "trick", holding onto a toy.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm definitely in for Ted Drews

Sally said...

I think we should go to a Gateway Grizzlies game. Dan also says Fairmont Park.