This is my book, hot chocolate, and my corn sack*
On the particular night I took this picture, the hot chocolate didn't exactly look like this when I got around to drinking it and the corn sack was cold, I think I jinxed myself by taking the picture.
This is my bliss!
This is my bliss!
Grandma Debbie made Leah a quilt for Christmas and she has a matching shirt, so we had a little photo shoot, here are some of the results: I didn't get too many smiles, but I still think they turned out cute.
I've been playing with Photo Shop again and I tried a different effect on this one.
She's really starting to grab things and just today is starting to put them in her mouth.
Have I mentioned I love her sweet sleeping face!
*The corn sack came from one of my teacher friends who makes them with her 6th grade class. They are bags filled with corn that you microwave for 2 minutes for an instant heating pad. If you'd like your own corn sack let me know, my old school is selling them as a fund-raiser for one of our students who has cystic fibrosis and has been in the hospital for the last month. They are wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment