Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a Good Thing...

It's a good thing that this little cutie:
 
Doesn't have to go to daycare for a couple of reasons.
Reason #1 We have no schedule what-so-ever.  I can usually count on a long (maybe 45 minutes) nap in the morning, but after that it's all up in the air.  This drives me nuts, I'm a teacher, I'm used to a routine, and I like knowing what's coming, Leah hasn't reached that point yet.  I keep thinking that if a babysitter asked what our daily routine looked like I wouldn't have a clue what to tell them. 
Reason #2: She can't be put down for more than a few minutes.  Although she is getting better than before and will spend more time on her play mat or in the bouncy seat, it doesn't last long.
Reason #3: I don't think the diaper bag could hold enough outfits, we went through 3 today!
Reason #4: I might go crazy, enough said!


 This is her new thing, hands in her mouth, all the time!  I've tried to get her to use a pacifier, but for some reason the hands just taste so much better!

Everyone comments on her long eyelashes, so I tried to get a picture. 

2 comments:

Robyn said...

She is a little cutie, asleep & awake. Call if you need a break, Mawmaw is always ready for some Leah time.

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

things will get better....all of a sudden she will fall into a routine. Take advantage of Mawmaw's offer when you can. Grandma's are the BEST!!!!!