Monday, July 25, 2011

Keeping Ourselves Busy...

With all this hot weather and a baby who likes to be on the go crawling, it's been hard to find things to keep ourselves busy.  We have managed to find a few things...

 Taunting Daisy
(*please note: this is one of the rare and I mean rare times Daisy is outside, she spends most of her days inside in the air conditioning.  Spoiled Dog!)

 Crawling obstacle course
I found this idea on this website, one of my fb friends posted.  I'm always up for cheap homemade activities, so I'm hoping to do a lot more of these activities.  I also get some activities from here.


Trying on new shoes
I bought Leah her first pair of sandals awhile ago and I thought I'd see how she liked them.  She was a little unsure about the things on her feet, but it was so cute to watch her after I put them on.
P.S. You might recognize the dress from here.  

No comments: