Thursday, August 4, 2011

Visitors and Visiting

I've been doing a terrible job of taking pictures and blogging.  Here are a few of the decent pictures I've managed to take and a few of the things we've been doing in the last monthish.

We made a trip to Kansas in July.  While we were there we made a trip to Manhattan to celebrate my Aunt Mary Kay's birthday.
 The Birthday Girl
 This is the same picture from above, but I thought Leah's look was too funny.
 Mary Kay and Grandma Siefers
 Aunt Susan, Aunt Mary Kay, my mom, and Grandma Siefers with Leah



 This rocking chair is at my parent's house and Leah loved sitting in it. 

Joey, Kelly, and their kids spent the night in St. Louis with us on their way to Louisville for vacation.  You'd think this would be the perfect opportunity for me to take some pictures, but did I? No and I'm so disappointed!
They got here Sunday afternoon and it ended up cooling off so we took a trip to the Arch.  While they went up in the arch, Tim, Leah and I walked around the arch grounds and took a few pictures.
Leah and I also went with them to the City Museum and again I failed to take any pictures.
Thanks Joey, Kelly, Garrett, Anna, and Sam for coming to visit, we enjoyed having you!



Last weekend, my mom, grandma, Aunt Susan, Mary Kay and Nancy all came for a visit.  The arrived on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday.  We ended up not doing much but shopping and eating, but it was so nice to have them here.  Tim and I even managed to sneak away and see Harry Potter. Next time they visit I'm hoping for cooler weather, so we can explore St. Louis a little more. Thanks mom, grandma, Susan, Mary Kay and Nancy for coming to visit!  For more pictures of their trip, head over to Mary Kay's blog.



Total number of visitors over the two weekends: 10
Total number of pictures of our visitors: 2  What a disappointment!

1 comment:

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

If I would ever get my pictures posted to my blog you could snag them off there. I would not hold your breath. I have a few with Leah in them and I think one of you and one of Tim's back.