Happy 10 Month Birthday Leah!
Only two more months until you turn the big 1, I can't believe it!
- You weigh 17 lbs 12 oz and are 29 inches long
- You're wearing size 3 diapers and mostly 9 month or 12 month clothes. Some 6-9 month clothes still fit if they as long as they are not one pieces.
- You're crawling all over and are one busy girl. You love to crawl into the kitchen and play in the cabinets.
- You pull yourself up on about anything and everything.
- You're working on standing on your own without holding onto anything.
- You prefer to feed yourself and your favorites are blueberries, pears, avocado, and puffs. There have been a couple of days where you're not big on eating, but I can always get you to eat blueberries.
- You have three teeth (two on bottom and one on top).
- You're still taking two naps that are each about 1 1/2 hours.
- You shake your head "No" sometimes I think you know what it means and sometimes I think you do it just for fun.
- Your favorite sound to make is "da-da-da", but I'm telling myself that you don't know what it means either and that your first word will be mom! :)
- Your favorite book is "Baby Plays Peek-a-Boo"
*Note to self: comb Leah's hair before her next photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment