Happy 9 month Birthday Leah!
I really can't believe you're 9 months already! Where did the last month go, it seems like you changed so much from 8 months to 9 months!
Here are some of your stats and happenings this month:
-You weigh 17.5ish lbs (we go to the dr. next month so I'll update your stats then).
- You're still wearing size 2 diapers, but once we're done with this package we'll be switching to size 3s.
- You're still wearing 9 month clothes, although you've worn a few 12 month clothes and a few of your 9 month onesies are too small, you're long.
- You are crawling all over the place and have started pulling yourself up.
- Your first tooth is just starting to poke through, although you sure don't act like you're teething, you're still a happy baby.
- You're still taking 3 naps a day, we can get away with just two, but you're much happier with the third nap.
- You're eating 3 meals a day and still like to feed yourself.
- You're squirmy and love to be on the move.
- We had a little bit of a nap regression once you started crawling, but it turns out it was for the best because I now no longer rock you to sleep.
- We can't wait to see how much you change from 9 to 10 months!
Taking your pictures this month was quite a challenge!
1 comment:
I love the middle picture of these three. She is giving you "the look".
Post a Comment