This was an in-progress picture from two weekends ago. You can see the weeds under the slide and the faded red bark, yuck!
After naptime, Leah decided to join in on the fun!
Quite a little helper!
This was the view last Saturday evening, after Tim had laid down all the weed barrier. It looks better already.
Action shots
I didn't get too many action shots of the bark actually being put down, I was too busy trying to convince a busy toddler she needed to take a nap. (Turns out I need to work on my convincing skills!)
One of these days, I think Jim will learn to run the other way when Tim asks to borrow his truck and wheel barrow.
Trent and Leah enjoyed playing on the new, soft playground.
Swinging Cousins
Here is the finished product.
It looks so much better and makes our entire backyard look nicer!
Leah and Daisy approve!
4 comments:
If you come to Manhattan to mulch our yard, I will buy you a DQ blizzard. This time I will even have money to pay when we get to DQ.
Mary Kay
What an awesome play area! Lucky girl!
It looks great! What a lucky kiddo with such a great backyard to play in! I'm jealous!
Wow! Looks awesome guys! Hope we can come visit so the girls can try it out sometime soon!!
Stacia
Post a Comment