I remember when D would "help" me unload the dishwasher. When I wasn't looking, he started standing on the edge to reach the things farther in and busted our door:(! Looks like Leah is doing a better job!!
Ahh, yes! The dishwasher obsession! I think that should be included as a milestone or something in the medical books. :) Lainey STILL comes running whenever she hears the dishwasher being opened. And her new favorite word is "clean!" If only our girls would keep their love of cleaning well into their teenage years. Something tells me that might not happen though. :)
2 comments:
I remember when D would "help" me unload the dishwasher. When I wasn't looking, he started standing on the edge to reach the things farther in and busted our door:(! Looks like Leah is doing a better job!!
Ahh, yes! The dishwasher obsession! I think that should be included as a milestone or something in the medical books. :) Lainey STILL comes running whenever she hears the dishwasher being opened. And her new favorite word is "clean!" If only our girls would keep their love of cleaning well into their teenage years. Something tells me that might not happen though. :)
Post a Comment