With taking pictures of this little girl.
Today I took some 6 month pictures and created a collage of some of them. I just think they turned out so cute (but how can I not think they're cute). I created this collage in Picasa again, I'd love to start using my Photoshop, I just need some help, anyone have any suggestions on getting started with Photoshop? I guess when I wonder what I did all spring/ summer with my time I can at least look back at my pictures!

5 comments:
Leah is adorable!! I like your obsession of taking photos of her and doing fun things with them.
Auntie Mary Kay
Hey, I got your question. I use a canon rebel xs with mostly my upgraded 50mm 1.8 lens.
I edit in lightroom, and do my collages real simply in Picnik. Its a free program (but I pay for the upgraded version).
hope that helps!
Jody,
I love the pictures too! She is darling, and I love seeing her different expressions! I will say (from first hand experience!) that you will naturally take less and less pictures, because as your "subject" becomes more mobile, pictures become harder and harder ... then nearly impossible!! Love them...keep them coming as long as you can!! :)
Stacia
Love the pictures.....she is so cute!
Love the collage! Leah is adorable!!! Keep snapping away!
Post a Comment