Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Pictures

I feel like such a bad mom blogger lately because it doesn't seem like I've posted very many pictures of Leah. It's not as if I don't take them, I just never seem to do anything with them.  Of course if you're in need of a Leah fix, you can always head over here and see her (sometimes) daily photo. For now I'll just leave you with an overwhelming amount of Leah pictures. Enjoy!

 Leah loves Daisy!  
Daisy is indifferent, if Leah can get her inside more then I think she'll like Leah too!

 This is the new "swimmer" pose

 We took our first trip to the park and tried out the swings.  Leah was pretty relaxed during the whole thing, she didn't really like swinging, but she didn't really hate it.  We'll have to try again.


 I love this picture of her looking at her shadow.
 The park had a nice walking trail so I got in some nice exercise and Leah had some stroller time.  
I'm so thankful for spring weather!




 We had our first attempt with rice cereal and I think she liked it!
How's that for Leah pictures?