Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Letters to Leah Month 6

Happy 6 Month Birthday, Leah!
Here are some of your happenings this month:
- You weigh 13 lbs 11 oz, up from the 5th percentile to the 10th!  You are 26.5 inches long (75th percentile) and your head circumference is 43.8 cm (85th percentile)
- You learned to sit up this month and you're doing a great job!  It's so nice to be able to sit you on the floor and have you play with your toys.  I don't feel like I have to be there to entertain you all the time.
- We just switched you to size 2 diapers and you're starting to out grow your 3-6 month clothes and are wearing size 6 or 6-9 month clothes. 
- We're slowly trying to break the swaddling habit,  you made it a couple of days, but we've recently had a little sleep regression, so we're back to swaddling.  You sleep so well swaddled, I hate to stop it.  (You may just go to college swaddled)
- You haven't started many solids yet because we were trying to get the formula allergy figured out.  You're still eating rice cereal and have tried avocado once and you weren't a fan (we'll try again later).
- You're becoming more vocal and have the cutest laugh.
- You it when we sing to you and it can always bring a smile to your face.  
- You're on a good routine and are still taking 2-3 naps a day.
Here are some pictures from your 6 month:






* Most of Leah's 6 month pictures turned out awful!  I realized it's hard to get Leah to smile and take pictures at the same time. Hopefully I figure something out before it's time to take her 7 month pictures!

No comments: